Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Bombastic Fantastic, Inc. is committed to protecting your online privacy when visiting this website. Please review the information below to familiarize yourself with our policies on website privacy. Please remember that this site and the servers that make this site available are located in the U.S. By using this site you agree to the transfer, collection, processing and use of data by this site.
1. We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. While you may use some of the functionality of the Site without registration, some of the activities and services might require you to subscribe. If you do not subscribe through the Site, the only information we collect will be “Non-Personal Information” (i.e., Information that is not traceable back to you and cannot be used to identify you. Non-Personal Information includes information such as the web pages that you have viewed) through the use of “Cookies” (i.e., small data files that are stored on the hard drive of a computer used to view web sites that are accessible only by the party or site that placed the Cookie on the hard drive). If you choose to subscribe, we may require you to submit “Personally Identifiable Information” (i.e., Information that can be traced back to you or used to identify you. Personally Identifiable Information includes information such as your name and e-mail address). You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information you submit. Inaccurate information will affect the information you receive when using the Site and tools and our ability to contact you. For example, your e-mail address should be kept current because that is one of the primary means by which we are able to communicate with you.
3. The Information We Gather
Non-Personal Information — When Guests come to the Site, we collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Site were visited, the order in which they were visited and which hyperlinks were “selected.” Collecting such information involves the logging of the IP addresses, operating system and browser software used by each user to the Site. Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we can determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
You should be able to control how and whether Cookies will be accepted by your web browser. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject Cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar. If you reject our Cookies, certain of the functions and conveniences of the Site may not work properly, but you do not have to accept our Cookies in order to productively use the Site.
Personally Identifiable Information — We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you subscribe to e-mail newsletters or send e-cards or e-mail.
Newletter — You may subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we ask for your first and last name and e-mail address.
E-Card — You can send a short e-mail (“e-card”) to a friend. In doing so, we will ask for a first name and e-mail address, and we will ask for personal information about the intended recipient, like a first name and e-mail address.
4. How We Utilize Your Information
Non-Personal Information — Bombastic Fantastic uses Non-Personal Information primarily in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Site.
Subscribing to Newsletters — Bombastic Fantastic uses contact information collected during subscription to send you the newsletter.
E-Cards — When you provide information to send an e-card or e-mail to a friend, Bombastic Fantastic will only use the information given to send the e-card or e-mail and will not retain the information once the e-card or e-mail is sent.
6. The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Despite Bombastic Fantastic’s efforts to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet will be intercepted.
Please note that Bombastic Fantastic requires both a personal username and a password in order for users to access their Personally Identifiable Information; uses firewalls to protect information held in our servers; utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption in transmitting Personally Identifiable Information to our servers. In order to take advantage of encryption technology, you must have an Internet browser which supports 128-bit encryption; closely monitors the limited number of employees who have potential access to your Personally Identifiable Information; and backs-up our systems to protect the integrity of your Personally Identifiable Information.
9. Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal — If you want to (a) delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our systems, (b) update the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us, or (c) change your preferences with respect to contacts or other activities, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to promptly answer every e-mail, but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information.