Bombastic Fantastic, Inc. (“we,” “us”, “our”) provides www.lolligagworld.com (the “Site”). We at Bombastic Fantastic are dedicated to safeguarding your children’s privacy. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires us to inform parents and legal guardians about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information from children under the age of thirteen; and that we obtain parental consent before we allow children under the age of thirteen to use certain features of the Site. The term “parent” as used in this policy includes legal guardians. The term “child” as used in this policy means a child that is under the age of thirteen.
1. Children can explore the Site and download content without providing to us any “Personally Identifiable Information” (i.e., Information that can be traced back to the child or used to identify the child. Personally Identifiable Information includes information such as name and e-mail address). We do not condition children’s participation in online activities on the disclosure of more information than is reasonably necessary for a child to engage in any particular activity. If children do not [subscribe to e-mail newsletters or send e-cards or e-mail] through the Site, the only information we collect will be “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (i.e., Information that is not traceable back to the child and cannot be used to identify the child). If, however, children choose to subscribe to e-mail newsletters or send e-cards or e-mail, we may require them to submit Personally Identifiable Information as described below.
Newletter — When children subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we ask for their first and last name and e-mail address.
E-Card — When children send a short e-mail (“e-card”) to a friend, we will ask for a first name and e-mail address, and we will ask for personal information about the intended recipient, like a first name and e-mail address.
When children known by us to be under thirteen participate in an ongoing Site activity that requires the collection, retention, and use of Personally Identifiable Information, we may also ask for information such as a parent’s name and e-mail address.
2. We use Personally Identifiable Information collected in connection with child-directed activities for internal purposes only, such as to distribute an online newsletter or to enable children to send e-cards to friends. We do not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information collected from children to any third parties except (a) with a parent’s written permission, (b) as required by any applicable law, or (c) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others.
Newsletters — Bombastic Fantastic uses contact information collected during subscription to send children the newsletter
E-Cards — When children provide information to send an e-card, Bombastic Fantastic will only use the information given to send the e-card and will not retain the information after the e-card is sent.
3. We are required to COPPA to use reasonable efforts to ensure that before personal information is collected from a child, a parent of the child receives notice of and consents to our information practices. If we know a child is under the age of thirteen, we notify parents by postal mail, fax, e-mail or phone when the child provides personally identifiable information such as full name and/or e-mail address. Children may participate in Site activities that require us to collect and use Personally Identifiable Information from them only with the offline consent (by postal mail or fax) of a parent or legal guardian.
4. Parents have the right to access, change or delete any personally information collected by us from their children, and to refuse at any time to permit us to collect further such information from their children. Parents can review the Personally Identifiable Information concerning their child that is collected and maintained by Bombastic Fantastic, and may request the deletion or correction of that Personally Identifiable Information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the child’s member name and the parent’s e-mail address in the e-mail.
If you would like to unsubscribe from the newsletter or change any information, please follow the link at the end of the newsletter, or send an e-mail request to email@example.com. Be sure to include the e-mail address you want removed or changed.
6. If you have questions, comments or concerns about any of our privacy policies or practices, or to raise any other issue, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.